Seven Day Weekender WINS ITS 2ND AWARD!
I can't believe I get to say this: Seven Day Weekender has won it's 2nd award!!
Similarly to the Liebster, The Versatile Blogger Award is given by bloggers to bloggers as a way to say they're creating content that's getting noticed and is valued within the blogging community. Following the nomination I then get to help readers get to know me a little better and pass the torch to 15 other bloggers who's content I can't get enough of.
I feel truly honored to be recognized again by someone who I've been connected to through this awesome community and can't wait to see where else this journey takes me!
MORE ABOUT ME
- The hardest thing I've ever cooked was French Macarons
- I've met and made friends with people from all over the world but my closest friends live 3,000 miles away from me
- Since I moved to NYC four years ago I've been to Washington DC three separate times
- 3 people in my family are adopted
- I love finding random activities to do - the most recent was axe throwing in Montreal
- I have a weird hobby of collecting coins - I have all of the US State quarters and am currently collecting all of the US National Park quarters
- It's my goal to become bilingual and move out of the United States
When you're in the blogging community it's hard to narrow down a list of just 15 bloggers. Every since I started SDW late last Summer I am consistently being exposed to more and more awesome people. Everyone I've "met" is creating such great content on a daily basis I am always inspired scrolling through my feed. I am proud of what the people behind these 15 accounts are doing and being able to call them my friends. Cheers to you fabulous travelers!
Are very simple! Thank your nominator, post seven things you want to share about yourself, and send over the nomination to 15 bloggers you think deserve the award!
Again, BIG thank you to the lovely Laura at She Who Wanders for this nomination and subsequent award and congrats to all my nominees!