Terms + Conditions,
This page informs you of policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Updated on August 14, 2018
T E R M S O F S E R V I C E
- SevenDayWeekender.com and 7dayweekender.com (“Seven Day Weekender”) are created, owned, operated and written by Lindsey Messenger.
- Photos posted on this site are curated by Lindsey Messenger and are protected by intellectual property rights, trademark laws, and other laws both in the United States and other countries. Any photos not taken by me are given credit to their known sources or are assumed to be regarded as public domain. Use of my photos but failure to credit the site as their original source enacts a copyright violation. Copying full post’s text is strictly prohibited.
- All opinions and writing found on Seven Day Weekender are solely my own. I only work with brands that I love and feel add value to my readers.
- You acknowledge and agree that Seven Day Weekender and Lindsey Messenger will not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, injury, or loss caused by or in relation to any such content, goods displayed, or excursions inspired by my site.
- Please be kind and courteous in the comments section. I reserve the right to edit or remove any comments I distinguish as malicious, threatening, spam-worthy or inappropriate. Any individual who repeatedly violates this comment policy will be permanently blocked.
- Lindsey Messenger reserves the right to modify or replace these terms of service at any time.
Updated on August 14, 2018
D I S C L A I M E R
Seven Day Weekender is a website used to inspire travel. Please understand that I am not travel/adventure/outdoor professional. I do my best to fact check all the material I publish on this site, but the rules and regulations in destinations change, so it is important that you verify all pertinent information as well before relying what is written on Seven Day Weekender.
Although I do my best to publish accurate information and update when errors are found, you must understand that the information presented on Seven Day Weekender may not be 100% correct. Use the information on this site at your own risk.
Please use common sense when traveling and partaking in outdoor activities, including but not limited to hiking, camping, driving or any other human recreational activity. Seven Day Weekender will not be held responsible for injury, loss or damage from any activity recommended on Seven Day Weekender.
I cannot guarantee you will experience the same results when traveling that I have posted on this website.
Updated on August 14, 2018
P R I V A C Y P O L I C Y
To better protect your privacy, I’m providing this notice explaining my online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Seven Day Weekender collects several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. I do not sell or give away your personal information (including email addresses) to any other company. I take your privacy very seriously, and it is important to me. I take measures to provide all visitors and users of SevenDayWeekender.com with a safe and secure environment.
With your permission, I may send you emails about blog updates and more.
I may disclose your information if I am required by law to do so, or if you violate my Terms of Service.
I take regular precautions to make sure your information is not improperly handled, misused, lost, altered or disclosed.
C O O K I E S
- Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
- You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- I may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
U S E O F D A T A
- Seven Day Weekender uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
A N A L Y T I C S
- I use Google Analytics, a third-party Service Provider, to monitor and analyze the use of my Service.
- Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
E M B E D D E D C O N T E N T F R O M O T H E R W E B S I T E S